Are you passionate about animals? Does the sound of puppy kisses and snuggles make you smile?
Then joining the A Barking Good Time team may be perfect for you. Don't be fooled by all the kisses and fun though - Taking care of pups on a daily basis is a lot of fun, but it is also hard work and we need someone who is up for the task. If the list of qualities sounds like you in a nut shell then fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP!
We need team members who are just as committed to out clients as we are!
Here's what we are NOT looking for:
- Limited availability
- Inflexible and unwilling to adapt
- Chronically late
- Complains often
- Not a team player
- Wants to make quick easy money
What we ARE looking for in a Team Member:
- Someone who can adapt to a variety of situations and last minute requests to meet client needs
- Works well with animals AND people, and knows how to build rapport with both
- Excels at maintaining communication with us as your support team, and your clients
- Honest and values integrity
- Works well independently
- Knows how to act in an emergency
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Has practical animal care experience that is verifiable and can provide references
- Owns a reliable mode of transportation
- Able and willing to work holidays and weekends as needed
- Genuinely LOVES animals!
- MUST be at least 18 years old
If this is you, please fill out the form by clicking the button below!